Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Final Pics of Prague

Photobucket

My mother complained last night that I didn't give you enough detail when it came to our favorite city Prague.

Obviously with all the other excitement I had moved on however in the eyes of my fellow travellers a little bit too soon so today I plan to remedy this situation and give you a final taste of Prague before we move back to the house.

Obviously this city is amazing and I have rounded up my favorite photos that show Prague in the best light possible.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Anette Ryan said...

I love Prague. Went there in 1991 just as they had opened up for tourists, amazing place and it was ridiculously cheap. Want to go back one day.
Anette :-)