Monday, September 24, 2012

Pretty Things - Vintage Chandeliers

Photobucket

The weekend just gone seemed to be a mecca for all things pretty. I have been searching for light fixtures, paving and curtains for months to no avail but this weekend I find all three.

Photobucket

Here are the light fixtures I am thinking about for the master bedroom .... one to the right of the bath tub and one over the bed. They are sweet, a little bit eclectic and totally drool worthy!

Do either of these take your fantasy .... do they 

Photobucket

4 comments:

B is building a house said...

Glam to the max! Would fit right in with your bedroom <3

Are your ceilings 2.7m?

B

Sarge said...

Stunning. Go for it!!

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Love them! Go for it I say! Ange

Miss Vintage said...

Thanks Guys - Hey B ... didn't think of that. I actually received a tape measure as a present after the ... dining chair miss-measurement!