Thursday, August 9, 2012

TV Personality Obsession

Photobucket

So we all have one .... a love affair with a TV show but my little obsession has everything to do with the house. Hubby actually lets me watch it every night because it helps him fall asleep. 

Photobucket

Photobucket


What am I talking about .... Sarah's house, Sara's Design Inc and Sarah 101. Overall I am just totally obsessed with Sarah ... and Tommy! Oh yes I desperately want my own little Tommy to help me decorate with!

Photobucket 

Photobucket


Her style is what I am desperately trying to achieve with a bit more of an Australian take .... and her method is just so easy .... you start with a jumping off point (oh yes I have the lingo down!) and then work through it from there. Does anyone else watch this show? Its soft and interesting and not at all restrained .... its a happy style, every room has a mood. The yellow room makes me smile, the blue room down the bottom feels elegant and grown up and I think you would automatically lower your voice when you enter. The green room at the top is pure heaven, can you even imagine having a dinner party here??? 

Photobucket

Photobucket


My best friend admitted during a very drunken Sunday afternoon champagne tea that she adores Martha Stuart! So my question is .....

Who are you obsessed with?

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Decorating Emporium said...

Oh, Miss V, I'm a fellow lover of Sarah! My husband and I can often be heard 'playing' Tommy and Sarah when discussing decorating plans. (If that sounds inappropriate, I apologise!)

I long for a house that looks like one of her jobs, although with probably a couple of fewer layers.

Love, love, love!

M
x

Miss Vintage said...

Ha - glad others appreciate my obsession. I'm afraid Hubby isn't quite so happy to play as yours is. His eyes glaze over and he just switches off when I start talking about jumping off points he he he