Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Organisation ... The Ikea Way

Photobucket

Ikea is one of those dangerous places that should be avoided at all costs by those on a budget.

They have taken the whole concept of "getting organised" and made it cool. Oh yes, all those little tasks you have been meaning to do suddenly become fun after a trip to this wonderland of storage and smart ideas.

I only purchased on little item this trip .... for myself anyway's and I have to say, I love it. For me, its a household organiser. Bills, takeaway menu's and all my general household paperwork now has a home and my is it pretty.

So I now have this lovely new home for all my, To Do's, To Pay's and To File's I am hoping the Chaotic paperwork situation featuring lost bills and piles of crap will simply .... vanish.

Thankyou Mr Ikea .... another brilliant tool to help keep me organised.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: