Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Search Is On!

So I'm trying to find a dining table. I actually build the dining room to suit a 3m long dining table ... to short and its not going to line up with the edge of my kitchen bench and my light fixture wont sit central to the table. 

Oh joy ... it sounds so easy but I'm struggling to find one that isn't ridiculously priced and still matches. 

I did find this one but to me it seems that little bit too rustic for my space. I think the legs might almost save it for me but I'm really just not sure ... thoughts anyone?

Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Miss Nell said...

Im loving that table!!! The legs are divine!!! Would love a table like that in my new house!!!

Miss Vintage said...

Thanks Miss Nell

I really like it too ... its just a little bit rough on the top. Do you think it might be possible to sand it back?

Miss Nell said...

Hmmm will check with my hubby and see what he says he just fixed up and old second hand table and sanded it back as it was too rough. You just need to check if the wood is stained or naturally that colour as sanding it will take the stain off!!

Miss Vintage said...

That sounds great - thank you Miss Nell.