Sunday, July 29, 2012

Entry Design .... Progress

Photobucket


So my entry is progressing slowly .... well actually not, my entry is going well - things are moving forward at great speed and the decisions I am making are strong confident responses where as I know I have made the right move and am happy with the final look. See most of the time I sort of wishy washy back and forward unsure if I'm doing the right thing so for me - to be able to say "hell yes this is right" is so wonderful.

Righty oh .... so what I'm sure you are waiting for is the images of my gold frames and the wall paper selections. I like the lovely pale gold print I had however in different lights this made the frames come across as dirty and almost old and cheap looking so back to the drawing board for me. 


Firstly I actually held them up to the wall, rested them on the draws and just left them there for the week to marinate. What looked right? What looked horrible? did it all work? What to pick?


Photobucket

I ended up with this lovely black and cream floral bird print I loved and paired it with a lovely mat black linen look paper that just grounded the whole thing to the black draws. 

I think its smart and simple and really makes the frames stand out .... totally loving the final look and I cant wait for them to go up on the walls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: