Thursday, June 7, 2012

Our House .... Is a very very very SMART house!

Photobucket


So we have this lovely touch screen security system installed because I just can't figure out how to use a normal security system.

That's right, I struggle with the whole concept of using electronics. Ok I will admit alarm clocks, ovens, TV's with multiple remotes and security systems in particular set my hair on end .... I just cant seem to figure out how to work the damn things!

One thing that I can work is my IPhone and this little baby is almost as clever as that. I can switch the system on or off, it has really cute little security pictures where away shows a person walking away from the door .... well duhhh. It also has this messenger service so I can leave hubby cute little voice messages for when he comes home.

Slightly OTT - Maybe! Making life easier for me - Definitely!

No comments: