Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ikea - Heaven or Hell

Photobucket

I have been MIA for the last 3 days for very good reason. On Thursday we ventured into the dark and scary domain of Ikea. Ikea is one of those places you dread to go for a number of reasons.

1) You ALWAYS spend more money than you want
2) You have to battle through mazes of corridors filled with crowds
3) You buy more than you can carry and then struggled to get out of the place with a trolley full of items

I also love Ikea just because of how great the stuff is and just how reasonably priced things are.

Love and Hate ... I just can't decide which I feel stronger ....

The good news is dressing room is purchased and we are in the process of putting it all together.



The bad news is that we have more problems on the horizon but I will leave those for another day!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Hi Miss V I love Ikea. I know all the shortcuts if I am in a hurry. But I love to walk through and check out all the great bits and pieces.
And of course at the end I have to treat myself to an ice cream:)

Miss Vintage said...

Haven't tried the ice cream yet Julie-Ann but I will make sure I do next time I'm down there!