Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Excessive .... Perhaps

Photobucket


So here is the thing. When we were in Paris we were lucky enough to visit Versailles. It was heaven but for me the biggest impact what the hall of mirrors. Sure the mirrors were impressive but what really did it for me was the chandeliers.

For me a chandelier is one of those luxurious dreamy light fixtures that just scream ... its all about me. Now people will say that putting not one but two chandeliers in a master bed / bath is excessive and to be honest I almost half agree with you. The other half say .... this is my private escape space. This is not for public consumption ... this is my retreat so hell yes I'm going to make it excessive and luxurious and just plain lovely!

Now I will take pics so I can show you where I want them but for now a small idea on the look I am going for!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: