Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kids Bathroom

Ok so I don't have kids but in my head this is the kids bathroom .... so shall it be named!

Anyways everything is coming together nicely now, it should be a few weeks before I get the keys and although I am in Aberdeen again.... oh yes I thought I would give you updates as I could on how the progress was before I left.

The shower screens and all plumbing is in, the stone looks amazing (under the very glamorous blue plastic) and the bench space is huge ... it almost seems to big for a bathroom but hey .... the more room the better.

I am really looking forward to seeing it all clean and pretty. The plan is to put white plantation shutters on the window and some really bright coloured towels.

I am just trying to decide if it needs s print over the bath next to the river or if plain white tile is ok?



1 comment:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Fabulous 'kids' bathroom. Can't wait to see it all finished.