Monday, April 30, 2012

I Have Concrete ... Again

Photobucket

I remember about this time a year ago getting excited about concrete. I don't know what pleased me more, the concrete getting poured or the pourers getting so hot they took their tops off.

Ok, enough smut for a Tuesday morning ... I now have concrete footings poured for my back wall and front fence. This is exciting stuff because today the boys should be starting on my planter boxes. I should also have the paving delivered and things are moving forward!!!

I can't believe how happy I am now that things are moving ... well things were always moving but this time they are moving because of us!!!

I'm still waiting patiently for the glass to go in on the staircase and voids ... that is going to be my next big moment because I agonised over that but .... yay!!!

No really .... yay!!!

Photobucket

No comments: