Sunday, September 18, 2011

Progress



It looks like things are moving forward which is amazingly great - so wonderful except for the fact that we still haven't sorted out the air con issue.

No one wants to take responsibility for it and to be honest .... someone has to and its not going to be me. I hate stale mates and this is one of the worst... for gods sake, I'm not asking for solid gold roof timbers, I just wanted it done as it should have been in the first place.

I am hoping to have this sorted before I go but even thinking about it is giving me a headache.... bring on Friday.



2 comments:

Spots & Stripes said...

Building is such a bumpy ride, isn't it? But it will work out in the end.

B is building a house said...

Wow! You've got ceilings and cornices!!! Congrats!!!

Hope the air con issue gets sorted out soon.

B