Sunday, September 11, 2011

Im Back!

Yes yes, I'm no longer bed ridden ... however I have to say maybe I should have stayed in bed .... 380 unread emails and a to do list as long as my arm are such a pleasant way to return to work I cant even begin to imagine what its going to be like after six weeks.

However after dragging my very sorry self out of bed on Sunday I found out I had alot of progress on  the house. Render has well and truly started which is very exciting .... and so without further ado ... my house semi clothed...






2 comments:

Anette Ryan said...

Yaayy! How exciting for you. One question: How can you go away for 3(?) weeks on holiday while your building? How will you cope with not knowing what is going on? I know I couldn't do that :)
Anette :-)

B is building a house said...

Welcome back :)

Good to see some progress :)

B