Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day Three, Part Four - Over Rated or Over The Top





Obviously for me, the queen of shopping Harrods was one of those must see’s on my list and so off we went today. Where do I start, the over the top Egyptian design took me a good 10 minutes of deep breaths before I realized that in this building excess is normal … or was it the Opera Singer entertaining us as we travelled up and down the escalators or the Pizza chef who actually sang while he flipped the dough at the pizza bar… oh oh oh or the food court that had salads and cakes so amazing I was devastated that we had just eaten and finally the Christmas decks which actually made me consider moving to the UK just so I can take them all home. If what I saw today is the fashion for this years Christmas - All White Trees will be a hit!



No comments: