Friday, September 23, 2011

Day One - Part Two

Well I'm afraid I have some bad news. Item one on my bucket list is a fail ... maybe I was too optimistic but there was no way in hell I could get my bag under 20 kg's.



First try was actually 25.5 kg's and I have to admit I was nearly heartbroken ... how on earth was I supposed to lose 5kg's from what I considered an already sparse bag ....


However after a lot of tears (well maybe not tears but the start of a tantrum perhaps) and arguing with myself over just what I could and could not live without I got pretty damn close ... 21.4 kg's.


So while I certainly didn't achieve my goal exactly, this is the lowest I have ever had my luggage down so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. My moderately light bag is packed, my carry on is organised and my husband is still alive ... Bring on the holiday baby because I'm ready!

No comments: