Monday, July 11, 2011

The Block Hype

I haven't really discussed the hype that seems to surround the TV show the block but its huge. Everyone I know loves the show and everyone has a different favorite.

My favorite couple are Josh and Jenna, admittedly they argue more than anyone else I know but they seem to have an amazing sense of style! Its sort of old meets new with this lovely retro feel to it and the know the value of items that don't look like much on their own.






 
So its not really my style but I was thinking just how easy it would be to add a bit of their retro vibe into any of the rooms I have put together in my head. So I mixed up my bedroom slightly and although I probably wont end up going for it its an interesting idea and can give the room a hit of personality. 



No comments: