Thursday, June 30, 2011

Second Thoughts

So I'm fairly mad about fireplaces. There is something so warm and romantic about sitting in front of a crackling fire with a glass of wine ... I know I know all my posts at the moment have some sort of alcoholic reference but whats a girl to do.... wine or stress?

Anyways so I'm thinking I may be regretting slightly the fact that I don't have a fireplace hidden somewhere in my hole .... so I'm going to have to find some way of including one somehow ... the little voice in my head is screaming MASTER BEDROOM OR SITTING ROOM but we will see. these are a few of my current favorites ....







1 comment:

Ange @ A Cream Cottage said...

Gorgeous pics. I'm a fireplace lover as well. When we build in downstairs I will def be having a fireplace in the lounge/sitting room area down there. Ange