Monday, March 21, 2011

Overwhelmed


I should warn you up front this is one of those mellow dramatic posts that I will probably shake my head at days later but right now .... this is how I'm feeling.

Today I have reached my limit- everyone has one. That point where there is so much angst and emotion bottled up you feel like your going to explode. So you hide, you dodge, you avoid anything that might just tip you over the edge. Because your on the edge, you have reached that point where anything, even something tiny, might push you to the point where you just lose it.

So picture me standing on the edge of a cliff, one leg hanging out the side me waving my arms wildly trying to get back into flat ground.

So I'm dodging, avoiding and trying very hard to find my equilibrium ... bring on the island of calm and peace!

No comments: