Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guess What I Found


Oh yes again this week I found my scales at the morning markets.... it was heavenly, walking through the markets in the sunshine, coffee in hand and then I see this lovely red glint in the next row.... could it be, oh yes. Of course I didn't want to look to interested so I casually made my way around until I was there and guess what - The owner had dropped the price from $60 to $50. Now I don't know about you but I'm not one to bargain and yet I did it


"Excuse me, would you take $40 for these?"


"If you give me $45, they are yours!"


Sold and the scales are mine. MINE MINE MINE!


I can't wait to put them in my kitchen, little bit rough, little bit old and yet I am totally completely in love with them! YAY

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! I saw a black set in an Antique shop in Brisbane last week and thought of you!

$45.00 - Bargin!