Sunday, September 19, 2010

To Pivot or Not

Sorry its been so long since my last post...... I was off in Vietnam swanning around in the heat and craziness. But im back now and finally focusing on house stuff.

No more holidays until the house is finished..... yes my love (fingers may have been crossed)

Anyways, doors! A hard call. Originally we wanted a pivot doors, something big and imposing and lovely but have been told recently that they arnt finished well and arnt weather tight.... so what to do????? No idea, its a hard thing to decide.... do I really need my fron door to be weather tight? yes I know I do but its so pretty and I want one so badly. So off this weekend to meet a joiner and go through the pro's and con's.

What do you think - they are pretty lovely right.





This last one is the actual design I want if possible.

No comments: