Sunday, July 4, 2010

Frontage Colour Dramas

Picking the colours for the front of your house is hard - really hard. Especially as this is not something you can just paint over in a weekend, this is it for us, this is what we are going to be looking at every time we pull into our driveway for the next 10 years...... so I found a picture which I love (look to the right of the boards). You can also see I have put together a little colour palette which I am going to try and stick to, and then there is my feature brick which I think I will be replicating up the top on that feature section on the second floor instead of the limestone option...... The big question is, which one do I pick, three options so close and yet so different. I am leaning towards Option One because it seems darker and almost more welcoming but I am still undecided.

Option One


Option Two


Option Three


Oh I should note that the colour Mystery Green isnt actually called Mystery Green - that is just the colour that we like and are unsure of the name just yet - hence its a mystery green....

No comments: