Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feeling Torn

Does anyone else ever feel that there is to much to do and not enough.... stretch.

We want to travel, always have and there is a list of destinations we are dying to see before we settle down and have kids.
1. Antarctica
2. China
3. Japan
4. Egypt
5. Europe
6. Re-visit Canada

Now here is the thing, there is an amazing deal on at the moment for Antarctica. Its still really expensive but usually you are looking at anywhere between $15,000 and 25,000 per person to travel there, this deal is between $4,000 and $6,500 per person. So I want to go. Like really really want to go but when I do the figures its still up around $20,000. That is huge, I understand that's huge but its something I really really want and maybe I can just stretch the budget just a little bit to get it.

Why do we have to choose, why does everything have to be so expensive and why does it seem there is such a limited amount of time to fit it all in. Realistically I need to think about kids in the next 4 years..... as my grandmother keeps on saying "I'm not getting any younger" but how am I supposed to fit building a house and ticking all the travel boxes.

Ultimately - I feel stretched and it sucks!

No comments: